Who we collaborate with
The Association Sant Tomàs in the development of its activity, forms a part of an important number of entities committed to the improvement of the quality of life of people with intellectual disabilities:
- Founder member and partner of Catalan Federation for People with Intellectual Disabilities DINCAT.
- Founder member and partner of Catalan Union of Early Attention Centres.
- Founder member and partner of la Coordinator of Centres of Profunds in Catalonia.
- Founder member and partner of Catalan Work Association with Support ACTAS.
- Through the CPT Estel, founder member of the Research Group in Special Education GIEE.
- Through the Housing Service Clarella, member of the Net of Housing of Social Inclusion, dependant on the Catalunya Caixa
- Member of the Sports and Leisure Catalan Association ACELL
- Co-federated in FEAPS at the State level.
- Founder member and partner of a Tutelage Association: Fundació tutelar l'Esguard.
- Member of Sinergrup – Association of Entities with Social Synergies.
- Founder member of XEISOR- network of organizations and labor insertion of osona.
- Member of the programme Incorpora - La Caixa
- Collaborates with "Inclusion Europe"
The entity collaborates with all the public administrations with competences in the social, educative and labour areas:
- The Councils of the county of Osona
- Consell comarcal d'Osona (The County Association of Osona)
- Diputació de Barcelona –Area of Social Services
- Departament de Treball, Afers Socials i Famílies de la Generalitat de Catalunya (Department of Social and Citizen Action of the Catalan Government)
- Departament d'Empresa i Coneixament de la Generalitat de Catalunya (Work Department of the Catalan Government)
- Departament d'Ensenyament de la Generalitat de Catalunya (Education Department of the Catalan Government)
- Ministerio de empleo (Work Matters Ministry)
- Ministerio de Sanidad, Servicios sociales e Igualdad ( ministry of health, social services and equality)
- Comissió Europea –Àrea d'Afers Socials (European Commission –Area of Social Matters)
Besides this, Sant Tomàs receives support from more than 2,000 protective partners of the Association, companies, entities and most of the Social Works located in the county of Osona.
We are a collaborating centre of the Occupation Service of Catalonia (SOC)