Gent molt capaį

Breathing space for families

How do we work?

The family can proceed with their application in different ways:

  • At the Basic Areas and Social Services of the town halls.
  • Through the social workers of St. Tomàs Association or through the social workers at their town hall.
  • For the citizens registered at the Town Hall of Vic, they can apply directly to its Department of Family and Welfare.
  • At the Breathing Service of St. Tomàs Association.