Who we address to
To families with children from 0 to 6 years old who have some type of affectation which inhibits or interferes with their maturity:
- Children with a history of biological, psychological or social risk
- Children with signs of transitory risk-disorders
Children with different types and degrees of neuropsychological and social disorders:
- Conduct/ Behaviour
- Of somatic expression
Criteria of prioritization
If the demand overcomes the assistance capacity arranged with the administration the CCDEA Tris Tras will follow the following criteria of prioritization:
- Preferential attention to children with serious problems
- Attention of obliged accomplishment to children under the age of 3.
- Obliged to begin: before they are 4 years old.
Area of Coverage
The scope of performance of the CCDEA Tris Tras reaches 59 towns of the county of Osona.