What is it?
The Centre Riudeperes is a service and establishment of the Catalan Institute of Assistance and Social Services (CIASS) of the Department of Social Action and Citizenship of the ‘Generalitat de Catalunya’ ( Catalan Government), arranged and administrated by the Association Sant Tomàs - PARMO.
The Centre Riudeperes has two services available: the residential housing and the daily housing service, both addressed to people with intellectual disabilities who require generalized support and who suffer from physical and/or mental health problems.
- Provide a suitable environment replacement home, tailored to the needs of assistance to all activities of daily living, attending to the needs of individual rehabilitation and treatment.
- Provide a good quality of life for residents and meet all the individual needs of the person taking care of appropriate treatments.
- Encourage the maintenance or recovery of the maximum degree of personal and social choice.
- Ensure a good interaction with the society; promote social inclusion and the rights of citizenship of users.
- Providing support to families and guardians user’s.